Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 07.09.10, 16:43:53
Timbo
Benutzerbild von Timbo
Dr. House
IRC Zeilen: 73

Silberne Postauszeichnung Bronzener Topposter Core-Award Blecherner Postaward 

Play.com and AmazonUK suggest a March 2011 release

With Amazon.co.uk being the first to move Batman: Arkham City's release date forward to March it's looking like another online retailer (Play.com) is doing the same. It was only a few days ago that it was confirmed that that Rocksteady had completed fundamental development on all stages of the game and that they would be spending the rest of the time "polishing and adding new features". Could this news hint at Rocksteady being further into development than first thought?

When the game was first announced to the public it came with an "early" Q4 release date, this would suggest possibly October. Yet Amazon and Play have seemed to push this very far forward to a late Q1 release.

AmazonUK: 26th March 2011
Play.com: 25th March 2011

At this time this is pure speculation and with many online retailers still claiming a TBC release date it could go anywhere.

http://arkhamcity.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=311
Wäre geil wenns wirklich schon im März kommen würde

Lord Batman: I used to think that, too. But what have you ever accomplished from there? Besides from scaring a few punks half to death and putting a few more in jail.
Batman: It all adds up.
Lord Batman: Not fast enough. If you really want to make a difference, want to change the system instead of just patching it, you've got to step into the sunlight. Take over, like we did.
Lord Batman: Think about it - a world where there's no crimes. No victims. No pain.
Batman: And no choice! Who elected you, anyway?
Lord Batman: Who elected *you*? The problem with democracy is, it doesn't keep you very safe.
Batman: It has other virtues. But you seem to have forgotten that.
Lord Batman: *I* didn't forget! I just chose peace and security instead.
Batman: You grabbed power!
Lord Batman: And with that power, we've made a world where no eight-year-old boy will ever lose his parents because of some punk with a gun!
Batman: You win.